Thursday, July 06, 2017

This story has a @canadadryclubsoda twist: The imploded @preschoice club soda has made it from John's place to my parents' place, where I took this pic this eve. And I showed the family the tweet that shows customer service is on it! Now we're debating whether Loblaw's would you take the return if my dad drinks the club soda and the can is empty. Mom says he shouldn't drink the expired club soda. I say that it's just water so what harm could it do? My sister has informed me that years ago, her husband Jesse asked his dad John to buy Canada Dry Club Soda for the Arnprior house and John picked up President's Choice Club Soda. Jesse insists that they aren't the same and he refuses to drink the President's Choice Club Soda. And so the cans have just been sitting there. Hence the 2015 expiration date. I'd like to do a side-by-side taste test to see if he can really tell the difference. Meanwhile, Uncle Glen says it's all just water with carbon dioxide. 💦 #firstworldproblems #chemistry #clubsoda #Ottawa #travelblog #foodie #vlogger #foodblog #drinks #influencer 🍹 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: