Monday, July 31, 2017

I recommend #stratfordon's #boathouseriversidepatio! The Juliet sandwich has my fav ingredients, like turkey and hummus and whole wheat bread. It comes with a variety of fruit and a mini cupcake. And it's just $6.50! A steal for a great meal right on the water, next to frolicking ducks and a curious swan. This Romeo is glad I've finally met a Juliet for me to love. And when you're done, you can step right onto the river tour boat for $8 for adults or even less for others. I think I'll move into the Park Tower apartment across the bridge and eat here every day for the rest of my life. 🚣 #Stratford #StratfordOntario #stratfordonavon #restaurantreview #travel #tourism πŸ¦† I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad #influencer #entrepreneur


No comments: