Monday, July 31, 2017

I recommend #StratfordON's @mercerbeer! My parents stay here every year for their weeklong Stratford Seminar Series, where they see plays and hear talks from theatre professionals. The beds in the room look very comfy. In the restaurant downstairs has cozy brick walls, interesting menu items, lots of beer, and cool servers. And even though in my Dollarama hat I don't really look cool enough to be here, nobody has kicked me out when I'm hanging around downstairs waiting for my parents to get dressed so I can walk with them to their group dinner at @theparlourinn. So they're obviously friendly and welcoming! 🍺 #stratford #stratforduponavon #hotel #restaurant #travel #tourism #influencer #entrepreneur #travelblog 🍻 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: