Friday, November 09, 2018

Last night at @jack_astors, our server was @chant.grace, an actress who recently moved from Ottawa to Toronto to build her career. I told her that I was pitching business ideas to my accountant Elliot and my neighbor Kathleen. Turns out Chantel has her own business idea. But I promised I wouldn’t steal it, so I’m not telling you either. But she will become both a famous actress and a famous entrepreneur. So ask her to bring you fajitas while you still can! Oh, and let me know if I should interview her for a video and podcast! Oh, And the screen was dark, so that’s why I couldn’t see Elliot. But I’ve added a filter when posting this clip from my Instagram Story. So he’s more clear to see now. 🌮 #Toronto #travel #tourism #smallbusiness #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2DyUgcE

No comments: