Saturday, November 10, 2018

“I’m in Ottawa! Are you?” I was going to just make that my Facebook status, but tonight for dinner my mom served a creative salad, a creative stuffed pepper, and adorable handmade mini cupcakes. And then she asked me to take photos of a couple of her paintings tomorrow so she can print them as holiday cards. This must all be unleashing my inner creative genes, because I decided I should be doing a daily doodle. Even if it’s just a rough sketch on a scrap piece of paper, I’d like to draw something daily to bring joy to your life and encourage your own creativity. I started to write and draw the adventure that got me here. And I soon realized it was taking too long. my dad was doing a crossword puzzle beside me and said I didn’t have to finish this thing. But I was committed and finished. But I think I’ll have to scale down to a single image for future doodles. But this was a good learning experience. It’s important to just experiment and try things and get your creativity out there. Anyway, the point of my post was going to be that I got to Ottawa today with the rideshare and I’m here probably until Monday night. Because it’s my birthday on Monday. We’re going to do a family dinner tomorrow (Sunday). So if anyone is around and wants to meet up, let me know! But most of my interaction these days is online anyways, so I guess it doesn’t really matter where I am. 📝 #Ottawa #comicstrip #art #drawing 🖼 #accountant #realestate #realtor #Toronto #smallbusiness #socialmediamarketing #modeling #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: