Sunday, September 30, 2018

Yes, I’m ok! I’ve stopped making nightly summaries of my day in my Instagram Story, and people are messaging and emailing me to ask if I’m ok. So last night I made this video at @nuitblancheto #nbto #nbto18 to let you know I’m ok. I’m also a month behind on posting photos and videos, so I’ll catch up on that this week.
🌙 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #art #restaurant #hotel #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaagency #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2QirX4A

No comments: