Sunday, September 02, 2018

In June, my neighbor Jess used my parking spot for a few days for her mom, Ruth. Ruth left me a sweet card and sweet cash. I told Jess I’d draw her mom a thank you cartoon, and asked Jess to send me a pic of her. I finally went through my pile of papers today and got to this task. (Better late than never!) I drew the cartoon on the card, to save paper, and to have all the memories in one place! šŸ“ šŸŽ¤ Want me to interview your business? Or draw you a cartoon? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz šŸ‘ˆšŸ» Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaagency #modeling #model #fashion šŸ˜ I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: