Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tonight at @moonbeamcoffee I met with @bumblebizz match Muna, aka @lifetastessour. She recently moved here from England and has an awesome British accent. She also speaks Somalian. And she wants you to know that her shirt is about a @spotify program to highlight music from the 6 countries in Trump’s Travel Ban, cuz music can travel! Muna is writing a TV show script. She’s also writing poetry, which she’ll read at a biweekly writer’s workshop she attends in Kensington Market. Her poem describes someone that she’s going to meet, and she asked if I could guess whom she’s talking about. I guessed that it was her true love. She said it was death. Which probably tells you something about my views on meeting my true love. 🤣 Muna followed my Facebook today and said she’s most fascinated by my photo of @secondcupqueenst owner @nutrinadiaa. Nadia is the 22-year-old entrepreneur wunderkind who has impressed us all. Maybe I’ll get Nadia and Manu to join me for an all-star podcast in the Celebrity Josh Studio. How epic would that be? 🤩 #girlpower #girlboss 🔥 #Toronto #podcast #celebrity #feminist #poetry #dating I am #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: