Wednesday, December 13, 2017

@cherann3 won tickets to @grease_to from the show’s @facebook page and invited me to come. I was reluctant, because I’m not really into musicals. But I try to push myself beyond my comfort zone. And I’m glad I did! The show provided some much needed Summer Lovin’ during a cold spell in Toronto and a dry spell in my love life. @dswallach’s understudy @plummerdrew was a great Danny who made me wish I had hair to grease. @janelparrish was a singing angel who, I learned afterward, played a scheming devil on @prettylittleliars. Cheryl has seen that entire TV show, and will be my consultant if Janel comes on my podcast. Grease is in Toronto til Jan 7. Everyone go see it and then let’s have a T-Birds & Pink Ladies theme party at my condo! ⚡️⚡️⚡️ #Toronto #musical #theatre #musicaltheatre #dancer #singer 🎤 I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #feminist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: