Sunday, September 06, 2009

Watch my new Celebrity Hunter show!

Didn't know I was a Celebrity Hunter? That's because I didn't have my own show. Until now! Check out the 1st episode of Celebrity Josh: The Celebrity Hunter below or by clicking here. On the show, I announce the big news that Orville Redenbacher is sponsoring me! Well, not really "sponsoring." More like "allowing." But let's not quibble over semantics. The important part is that I'm going to be going around the Toronto International Film Festival trying to find a celebrity so I can get them to try Orville's new Select White Popcorn. Stay tuned to www.YouTube.com/CelebrityJosh for my adventures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh great, now I have to get famous so that you'll hunt me! Or, you know, I guess I could buy my own orville redenbacher white corn popcorn- where's the fun in that?