Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Celebrity Josh - Ep.3: Practicing on non-celebrity bikini girl in hot tub!

Normally "Celebrity Hunting" involves just finding celebrities. But for this assignment, I have to talk to a celebrity and get them to try the Orville Redenbacher Select White Popcorn. So, while I was wandering around a hotel searching for celebrities, I decided to talk to a non-celebrity to practice my talking skills. This girl was nice enough to let me practice on her. And it was extra fortuitous, because a girl in a bikini in a hot tub is pretty much as close as you can get to being a celebrity without actually being a celebrity, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot, hot, hot!
Hot Celebrity Josh in a Hot tub and with Hot buttery Orville Redenbocher's Select White Popcorn!
How can that plain girl compete with all that hottness?