Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Check out me being inteviewed about my green comedy!

Here's an interview I did about my green comedy on the Liquid Lunch show on ThatChannel.com on April 2, 2009. In the schedule listing they referred to me as "Eco comedian Josh Rachlis." That has a nice ring to it.

I talk about my love for Laurie David, how polluting the air can't possibly be a good thing, and why it's not about saving "the environment," it's about saving ourselves.

The real question, though, is why I decided to have them show my topless audition video at the end instead of just screening the original Laurie David web cam proposal. Sometimes I wonder about myself.

You can listen to and download the audio of the interview by clicking here. Or you can watch it below.

Josh interviewed about his eco comedy on Liquid Lunch show

No comments: