Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rave reviews from my film fest hosting performance

Below is some feedback I just got from the Executive Director of the Canadian National Youth Film Festival, for those of you who were wondering if I was completely deluded when I told you that I think my hosting went well. Normally, of course, I would be completely deluded to think I did okay at anything. But in this rare instance it seems my delusions of grandeur may actually be substantiated. Then again, maybe the audience was drunk.

---

Hey Josh

Thank you so very much again for your amazing hosting duties! I have actually had eight e-mails and a couple phone calls from people just commenting on how much they enjoyed your, as one person put it, "...brilliantly understated, self-deprecating genius". So in other words, great job!

No comments: