Saturday, April 01, 2006

My first two radio shows were a success!

In the past couple of days it has come to my attention that some people actually read this blog, looking for updates on upcoming Josh appearances and for information on how things went. So I would be remisce in my duties to my fans if I didn't update this blog a bit more often. With, you know, Josh Rachlis News. Since this IS the Official Josh Rachlis News blog. And if I type in Josh Rachlis News one more time, maybe I'll get more prominent placement in Google searches. Should someone be searching for Josh Rachlis News.

ANYway, apparently CFRB was very excited about the shows that Tony and I did and asked Tony how soon we could be ready to get back on the air. He of course answered that we're always ready. So hopefully we'll be filling in for someone again soon.

And by the way, CFRB mentioned that they got a lot of positive emails about us. So if you were one of the people that sent a note, thanks! The station loves to hear about what people enjoy listening to and it helps them decide whom to put on the air. Their site is www.cfrb.com and they have a Contact section where you can find email addresses to send your feedback to. Unless you have negative feedback about my shows. In which case, I'm just kidding - they don't have a website at all.

No comments: