Friday, December 07, 2018

For Tuesday’s @dashingdate “Secret Santa” speed dating, I had to buy a $5 gift. I went to Shoppers and selected Godiva chocolates. But just before that, I drew this card. On the inside, I wrote “At least your awesomeness isn’t a secret! Luv, Josh Rachlis”. Maybe the card was a bit much, seeing as I didn’t know who was getting it. Turns out we picked names out of a hat at the event. But I guess all women are awesome, so you can never go wrong lavishing on the praise - Am I right? 💕 If you wind up using Dashing Date’s services, tell them Celebrity Josh sent you for a special discount. And if you want me to draw you or your business a cartoon, let me know! ✍️ #Toronto #speeddating #matchmaker #dating #datingapp #single #comic #comicstrip #art #drawing #cartoon I am: #artist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #talentagent #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #modelingagency #mommyblogger #podcaster #digitalnomad Other tags: #travel #hotel #model #fashion #foodie


No comments: