Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm a GreenHeroes category winner! Come to the Green Living Show to see if I win the Grand Prize!!

GreenHeroes is an eco web channel and television series that will be announcing the Grand Prize Winner of their GreenHero contest at the Green Living Show this Sunday. The lucky winner, selected from nominations to www.greenheroes.tv (to see my nomination, click here) will be featured in an upcoming episode of GreenHeroes. Why am I telling you this? Because I just got an email saying I'm a category winner! Which apparently means that at the very least, I'll be getting a T-shirt. Which is very exciting for me, because it means I can delay doing laundry for another day. Oh, and I'm also now in the running for the Grand Prize. To see the Green Living Show's Main Stage schedule click here, and be at the Green Living Show on Sunday at 1:30 PM to congratulate me. Or to console me. Either way, I will let you touch my T-shirt.


Oh, and for the skeptics who need proof, here's the email:


Congratulations Josh! I am pleased to let you know that you are a category winner in the GreenHeroes contest!


With this distinction, you are also a finalist for the Grand Prize winner. The winner will be announced this coming Sunday, April  17th at 1:30 p.m..

We will be making a short presentation on-stage to all the finalists and then will be announcing the grand prize winner.  It would be great if you could join us to celebrate.

As a finalist you will receive a green heroes t-shirt, so please let us know your size, and if you will be able to attend on Sunday. We have a complimentary ticket for you and a guest. We also hope to host a little celebration afterward at our booth #337.
  
Thanks for participating and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Sincerely,

Joan Prowse
Producer
www.GreenHeroes.tv

No comments: