Friday, January 21, 2011

My new show helps you get into creative careers!

As you know, I've been doing some creative careers consulting via my popular one-on-one Creativi-Teas. And now it's time to help a wider audience. Below or by clicking here, you can watch Episode 1 of The Creative Itch, a new show that will help all of you who have the urge to do something creative but don't know how to go about it.  My co-host Gwen Elliot is a kindred spirit, because like me she throws herself at every creative opportunity she can make or find. Today's Creative Itch Tip: (with apologies to Nike) Just do it. For example, if you want a TV show, film yourself and put it on YouTube. Like we're doing. See, you've learned something already and you haven't even watch the show yet. When's the last time you learned anything useful from Entertainment Tonight? I'm just kidding - I love Entertainment Tonight. I would host it in a second. You hear that, Entertainment Tonight producers? (See, there's another free tip: Ass-kissing.)

No comments: