Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm quoted in this article about parents joining facebook!

Esther Kustanowitz, popular Internet blogger/writer, has done a very interesting interview with the creators of a website called Oh Crap. My Parents Joined Facebook. And what's an interesting interview without quoting The Most Interesting Person On Earth? (That's me, in case you were wondering.) As with most topics, I have a different take on things. I actually love that parents are on Facebook. I mean, come on people. If you're lucky, you'll be parents too one day. Will you want your kids devoting a website to making fun of you because you're out there being sociable? Anyway, the whole thing just gets me steamed. So take a read of the article by clicking here and decide for yourself how you feel! :-)

No comments: