Thursday, June 30, 2005

My Anti-Idling Letter is in this week's NOW Magazine!

I wrote to the environmental columnist at NOW just to tell her my story and cc'd the editor so he would know what was up. The editor emailed me back and asked if he could print the letter. I said that would be great. (When the letter was retyped they left out some sentences and added some typos, but hopefully the point still gets across.) To see the letter, scroll down to the bottom of the June 30-July 6, 2005 issue at:

http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/current/letters.php

Footnote: Yesterday I spotted a guy with his car running while he was walking around on the sidewalk chatting on his cell phone. I tore my letter out of my issue of NOW and handed it to him. He turned off his engine. Every bit counts.

No comments: