Sunday, October 15, 2017

On Friday, I was upset with myself for being an hour late to the 9am panel at @hotdocsfest #HotDocsPodFest for which @sapnakmalhotra got me a free ticket. But let’s be real. I’ve already taken @jpddavidson’s podcasting course at @averyswartz’s @camptechco a year or two ago. And I had a few appearances on @cbcradio’s GO show, which @nanaabaduncan worked on. So I just need to start my show. I talked to Nana after the panel and she said I’ve got the skills. And when I told her I’ve turned my second bedroom into a studio, she said I just need to start doing this. She said she’ll be a guest on the show. And so did panel member Suzanne Hancock, host of @podcastsundaynightdinner. I’ll bet I could wrangle @sebbymajor and Avery sometime too. So let’s do this! And by let’s, I guess I mean me. Me do this! 🎙 #Toronto #podcast #podcasting #comedy #funny #radioshow I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #multipassionate #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: