Saturday, October 07, 2017

2 months ago, I commented on a @goodmorningamerica clip about college kids Josh and Michelle who chatted on @tinder for 3 years before finally meeting on the show. I forgot about it, and only recently realized my comment has over 1,000 Likes, and some snappy replies like this one that has 126 Likes of its own. Hopefully my true love will see this and take pity on me and come save me from Tinder. Or maybe GMA can have me on as an older, lonelier Josh, explaining what dating life is like long after college? ❤️ #Tinder #onlinedating #Toronto #single #matchmaker #dating #comedy I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: