Saturday, October 14, 2017

At Thursday’s shoot for Gabila’s Knishes with @napkinmarketing, for whom I do copywriting, Adina from Napkin asked me to make “Josh videos” documenting the day. Here, I show you some of the many uses for knishes. Even though I don’t know what kitchen items are called. And I don’t know how to pronounce Gabila’s. 🍴 Next step is for me to convince Gabila’s to get on Instagram and Twitter so I can tag them. But in the meantime, Like them on Facebook. 😋 Want a shirt with the hashtag #KnishThis? Ask me! The model @casandrabella wore a shirt they just made rough somewhere. Maybe we’ll get @artiktoronto to make print shirts more professionally. And as always, if you print something at Artik, mention Celebrity Josh or Josh Rachlis for a sweet discount! 🍴 #knish #gabilas #copywriting #cooking #foodie #Toronto #Jewish I am: #copywriter #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yowZqo

No comments: