Friday, October 20, 2017

I recorded my first podcast today! My guest was Brent Jensen, host of the podcast No Sleep Til Sudbury - @nosleeptilsudbury19. Listen to his show at nosleeptilsudury.org - He interviews big rock stars - like members of @defleppard and @twistedsisterofficial - about their favorite songs. He came to my condo and we chatted in my home studio (formerly my guest bedroom). So basically I’m now the Canadian Mark Maron, who interviews big stars - from @amyschumer to @barackobama - in his garage. I didn’t broadcast the recording on Facebook Live, because I wasn’t able to figure out how to use a second microphone on my computer and so the whole thing was more of a panicky learning process and I didn’t have time to add another element to the mix. But I had a good chat with Brent and hopefully he’ll come back again soon. And hopefully I can figure out how to get this thing on iTunes so you can hear it! Oh, and thanks to brainstorming with Brent, I think I’ll call the show Celebrity Josh with Josh Rachlis. 🎙🎙💻 #Toronto #podcast #rockstar #rocknroll #rockmusic #music #musician #radioshow I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: