Monday, October 09, 2017

‪I completed #ACTRAcensusON. You should too! It’s the censu-ble thing to do! Also you can win $200 - If you do the secret thing that it tells you about at the end of the census. Which might relate to this photo I’m posting - Just so you know I’m not just spamming you about the census for no reason. Also, I made up that “censu-ble” pun all by myself - So hire me for copywriting if you want brilliance like that. Also, I’ve got a home studio, if any actors want me to film or record on-camera or voice auditions or demos. 🎤 #Toronto @ACTRAToronto @ACTRAOttawa ‬#Ontario #film #Cdnfilm I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: