Sunday, October 22, 2017

I just posted a #guitarstand #productreview! Watch it at http://youtube.com/joshrachlis. It includes a song I improvised about how to woo women. Which clearly I’m an expert at. πŸ™„ But anyway, the #guitar stand rocks, and you can buy it through the link under the video on YouTube! And hey, why not Subscribe to my channel while you’re there? 😜 Oh, and thanks to @thecontestqueen for being my lovely assistant in the video! 🎸 #Toronto #musician #music #song #singer #bass #banjo 🎢 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #influencer #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entrepreneur #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: