Saturday, October 14, 2017

At Thursday’s shoot for Gabila’s Knishes with @napkinmarketing, for whom I do copywriting, the model @casandrabella did a knish-tastic job of eating knishes. I noticed on her Instagram bio it says she’s a comedian. She told me she wants to try stand-up. I said we should make a pact to go do an amateur night at the same time. I think she kind of smiled and nodded. So I guess it’s happening? I should write some knish jokes. Oh, and she’s wearing a shirt with the hashtag #KnishThis. They just made that rough somewhere. Maybe we’ll get @artiktoronto to make print shirts more professionally. (And as always, if you print something at Artik, mention Celebrity Josh or Josh Rachlis for a sweet discount!) 🍴 #knish #gabilas #copywriting #cookingshow #foodie #Toronto #Jewish I am: #copywriter #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: