Thursday, March 01, 2018

Seeking black women with real hair and great smiles, who look age 22-30, for a modeling gig that pays $4000. The audition is tomorrow in Toronto. If interested, email 2 or more photos showing your hair and smile to josh@celebrityjosh.com. 📷 Background story: If you’re following my daily Instagram Stories, you’ll know that this week I started a talent agency. Cuz my motto is, Just Do It. I’ll call it Celebrity Josh Talent for now, for the brand synergy. I’m checking out casting calls and finding great people to submit. This hair gig is one I saw today. Turns out most of my black women friends wear wigs. I’m learning so much! Cuz this will surprise you, but I’m not an expert on being black, being a woman, or having hair. Anyway, 2 of my models got called in to audition to a big toothpaste commercial this week - On the first gig I submitted anyone to. Exciting! Want to work with me? I’m looking for ambitious actors and models of all ages, races, body types and genders. Send me an email or message! ⭐️ #Toronto #modeling #modelingagency #talentagency #casting #castingcall #blackwoman #hairmodel I am: #talentagent #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: