Sunday, March 11, 2018

I met @yumao322 from #Japan and @rebekikii from #Korea and filmed them roasting their first s’mores! They say they’ll return to the coffee shop to watch me play more of my songs by the fire. 🎸 On Monday, @_kraftdinner invited me to meet her at @hotblack_coffee. Karla wants to join my modeling agency. So we talked about that. She is 🔥. And speaking of 🔥, HBC has a fire pit! I interviewed Syndi, the fire stoker. I also played my songs on her little portable guitar, to entertain the patrons. I couldn’t eat the roasted s’mores, cuz I was doing my @dailypressjuicery #juicecleanse. But I shall return to HBC, and maybe I’ll even convince them to team up with me for some Celebrity Josh discounts and/events! Speed dating? Networking? 🤔 Anyway, I’ll post the full interview on YouTube and Facebook tomorrow. 🔥 ☕️ #Toronto #coffeeshop #firepit #guitar #foodie #restaurant I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagency #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #modelingagency #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: