Tuesday, March 27, 2018

At @k1speedcanada’s launch party on Thursday, I interviewed General Manager Anthony. Filming me was @amberwalkerevents, who organized the event and invited me. Anthony told me the little race cars are electric, which made the environmentalist in me happy. Amber said I look tough in the racing head thing I tried on, which made the single guy in me happy. Fuel up on the full interview soon at facebook.com/joshrachlis & youtube.com/joshrachlis. ๐ŸŽ #Toronto #racecar #gocart #electriccar #racing #nascar #eventplanner I am: #talentagent #modelingagency #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2pJHT56

No comments: