Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Mar17, 7:16pm: My #family at @picklebarrelbramalea in #Brampton for my sister @dianarachlis’ #birthday. (Follow her Facebook Page: Staying Positive With Parkinson’s.) Diana got married a few years ago and I regret not filming greetings from all the guests. So I’ll do that at family events now. (I started the day before this at my niece’s bday.) Naomi @metr0gn0me is my sis. @louiserachlis is my mom. Ayla and Eilan are Naomi’s kids. Jesse is the kids’ dad. Matt is Jesse’s brother. Michelle is Matt’s girlfriend. John is Jesse’s dad grandfather. Uncle David is my mom’s brother. @lornerachlis is my dad. 🎂 #Toronto #restaurant I am a: #talentagent #talentagency #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Gcph8h

No comments: