Monday, March 26, 2018

Mar16, 6:48pm: My #family at @wimpyshurontario #diner in #Brampton for my niece Ayla’s 6th #birthday. My sister Diana got married a few years ago and I regret not walking around and filming a greeting from all the guests. So I want to start doing that at family events now. Starting with this! Eilan is Ayla’s brother. Jesse is Ayla’s father. John is Ayla’s grandfather. Uncle David is my mom’s brother. Diana is my sister (Follow Facebook page “Diana Rachlis: Staying Positive With Parkinson’s”). Zaida is my dad. Baba Lou is my mom (called Baba Lou cuz her name is Louise). Naomi is my sister and Ayla’s mom. Ayla is my niece. Instagram only allows 60 seconds, but if you watch the full video on my Facebook, you’ll see that all Ayla wants to say is to remind us that the next day is Auntie Diana’s birthday. How generous is that? 🎂 #Toronto #restaurant I am a: #talentagent #talentagency #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2uneulV

No comments: