Monday, March 26, 2018

March 16: I read a few bedtime stories to my 4-year-old nephew Eilan. This @pawpatrol book about Seal Island was written in English and French. If you took French immersion like I did, you’ll remember that seal in French is delightfully naughty to say. That’s my dad @lornerachlis noting my delight. And my mom @louiserachlis noting that my French immersion has finally paid off. πŸ“– #Brampton #Toronto #bedtime #bedtimestories #childhood #frenchimmersion #childrensbooks I am: #talentagent #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #talentagency #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2pHrrS2

No comments: