Friday, November 08, 2019

What a treat to meet @cbcdragon star @arlenedickinson yesterday! I was so happy to see her, I commemorated it by drawing her! ✍️ I @uber_canada’ed to @indigospirit_firstcan to make sure I didn’t miss her noon-1pm appearance. I drew her while others were getting signatures and selfies. Then I bought her book. But when I took my book to get signed, it was 12:59pm and she was gone! I asked the security guard which way she went, and I found her in a back room, and called out asking if I could still get a signature. She generously said yes. I told her I’d seen her when she was a guest on @cbcradio show GO!, which I was writing an episode for. And I told her my birthday was next week so I was looking forward to her book helping me make changes. She asked if I wanted my last name in the greeting, and she wrote Happy Birthday. She said it was hard to write standing up, so it was a bit messy. That’s my fault for missing the table time! I hope I get to be friends with her and we have more chances to hang. Her daughter messaged me that the drawing likeness was uncanny! 📝 This post brought to you by joshgotit.com (link in bio) where you can get a website that makes you money online! 💰 #toronto #dragonsden #arlenedickinson #entrepreneur #cartoon #drawing #artist Other tags: #actor #comedian #influencer #digitalnomad #modelingagent #modellife #makemoney #makemoneyonline


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Q00asQ

No comments: