Friday, November 22, 2019

Oct 4: Review of my room at the #Brampton @daysinn. I filmed one before this and I just posted that one. I can’t remember why I filmed a second one. Probably to remove any negative, because my mom says to be positive so that businesses will want to work with me. Or maybe I was trying to get it under 60 seconds so it will fit on Instagram. The bed was comfy. But the Internet went down for half a day. And the noise of the room doors slamming made it hard to sleep. So I’d have to talk to them before staying there again. Their Instagram said to call support to open a case. I still have to get to that. ๐Ÿจ #hotel #hotelreview #digitalnomad #travel #tourism #travelvlog #travelblog #travelblogger #travelvlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #travelinfluencer


via Instagram https://ift.tt/37rorhX

No comments: