Friday, November 22, 2019

Aug 19: My photo with @jeremyf1010 of @greenstoragecanada. See the video interview I posted a while ago! ♻️ In my quest to find a place to store my boxes after selling my condo to be a digital nomad, a Facebook friend suggested I talk to her brother @jeremyf1010, who manages @greenstoragecanada. I’m a big environmentalist, eco-comedian and green politician, so I’m always looking for an eco-friendly way to do things. So I walked over here and was delighted to realize it was walkable from downtown. And I was excited to learn that they have a community garden, they plant a tree with each rental, they’ve got solar and geothermal power, their lights shut off automatically... So many green features. Plus, the facilities are clean and modern. And their prices are great too! If you want storage, message me and I’ll connect you with Jeremy for an exclusive discount. ♻️ This video is brought to you by my new site: joshgotit.com. Go there to get your own website with built-in revenue streams so you can #makemoneyonline #makemoney #makemoneydaily. 💰 #toronto #storage #storagelocker #selfstorage #torontostorage #environment #solarpower #ecofriendly #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #actor #comedian #interviewer #youtuber #podcaster #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #model #modelingagency #modelingagent


No comments: