Friday, November 22, 2019

I drew my Aunt on the envelope foe her card, but trying to draw lipstick and mascara didn’t work out. So I drew a second version. 💄 Last night was my Auntie Susie’s birthday dinner at my parents’ house! I drew her a certificate for a share of the Investment Club she and I are starting (we’re watching DVDs about investing). The share will be worth $1million in a year. I picked up my mom’s ukelele and improvised a birthday song as I handed her the certificate. What a great night with my favourite Aunt! (*Also my only Aunt. But she calls me her favourite nephew. So we’re even.) She’ll be selling her art tomorrow at #wallcandyottawa at @tdplace 10am-6pm. So will my mom - See samples on wall. Come by and buy some great local art! 🎂 #ukelele #cartoon #drawing #cartoonist #artist #ottawa #birthday #family #ottawainfluencer #ottawafoodie #toronto #torontoinfluencer #torontofoodie #entrepreneur #digitalnomad #travel #tourism #actor #comedian #singer #singersongwriter


No comments: