Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Sep 19: I was running for MP. At 4pm, on my way to the 7pm debate (I wanted to be there for 6pm) at @bayt_613 hosted by @bnaibrithcanada, I wanted to make business cards to hand out. A friend on Facebook designed them for me. I went into @bc24print and he said he needs 24 hours to make cards. Oh no! He said he could print a sheet that I could cut myself. So I got that and was chopping it up. I kept messing up the sizing, and cussing. He called over that it was ok, he’ll help me out. I thought he was going to print another sheet. But then he came over with a box of business cards all printed out! I don’t know how he did it. And he didn’t even charge me for those cards. So kind and generous. I’ll definitely bring him my business. And I want to help promote him! 🤗 #elxn43 #businesscard #printing #printshop #Toronto #Thornhill #entrepreneur #digitalnomad


No comments: