Saturday, October 05, 2019

On IG, @davis.phinney told me to come say hi before leaving the @davisphinneyfnd conference about #parkinsonsdisease. I sent him a pic with my nametag so he’d recognize me. When I came over, he said he liked my drawing on my nametag and showed me the name tags he drew! He even drew himself similar to how I draw me! He asked if I live in Ottawa and I said I don’t have a specific place where I live right now, and I said maybe I should travel around helping him with his Parkinson’s conference. He said that would be great. So maybe I’ll do that! 🤗 Thanks to @courtyardmarriottottawa for hosting this event to learn about #parkinson. My sister has it and she’s an inspiration! 💪🏻 #Toronto #celebrity I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #ottawasingles #ottawamodel #ottawaactors


No comments: