Sunday, October 06, 2019

My dad @lornerachlis and I ate at @bagelottawa around 8:30am after dropping my mom at an early train. He noticed that he only got 6 olives with his Kettleman’s Special and I got more (I counted 9). So I took mine off my bagel and put them in a pile so he could have more. The sandwiches were delish! I should go back and interview the staff. Oh, and we sat in their new renovated indoor patio! And through the window I saw @runningroom people doing a run. I should join. 🥯 #bagel #ottawa #foodie #ottawafoodie #ottawarestaurants I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


No comments: