Friday, October 18, 2019

Oct 10: Posing with fellow Green candidates after singing my love song to the party leader! šŸ“± The story: On Oct 10, I wrote a song asking @elizabethemay, leader of the @greenpartyofcanadaofficial, to leave her husband for me. Later that day, I sang it in person for her ar @thehph. šŸŽ¶ Message for Liz: In #elxn41, I wrote a love song for you, about you not being allowed in debates. Now in #exln43 there's a bigger issue: You married @john.kidder.mmfc! So I wrote new lyrics, asking you to leave him for me. šŸŽø More details: On Oct 10, I wrote new lyrics to my love song for Elizabeth May that was featured in the news during the 2011 election. This election, I’m the #Thornhill candidate. A team for @angela_ottawacentre was making campaign music in a backyard and I wrote the lyrics in their shed and a few minutes later they filmed me trying my song. And they wanted me to play it for Liz that night when she visited the Hintonberg campaign office after the leaders debate. Which I did, as you can see in this video. By her reaction, I think it worked. #ottawa #elxn43 #cdnpoli šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ #foodie #ottawafoodie #ottawamodel #ottawalife #ottawainfluencer #ottawaphotographer #womanentrepreneur I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #filmmaker #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #fridaysforfuture #climatestrike #songwriting #guitar #music


No comments: