Saturday, October 12, 2019

My time to sing! I chose @imaginedragons. 🎤 At 5pm my sister @rachlisdiana texted that she was too tired for a visit. She has #parkinsonsdisease. But I called her husband @evildantheman after dinner anyway. He said Diana was asleep. But I decided to visit. When I knocked, I wondered how she was sleeping through the noise. But she IS the noise! She was singing @thegamerockband. 🎤 #Ottawa #ottawamodel #ottawalife #ottawafoodies #ottawaevents #ottawarestaurants #ottawablogger #ottawaphoto #karaoke #singing #singer #Toronto #Jewish I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #filmmaker #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2MEAFKr

No comments: