Thursday, October 17, 2019

Oct 6: I interviewed @thepinataco.ottawa - See full 2-minute video at youtube.com/joshrachlis - Link in bio. She says people will come to my party if I have a #pinata. I was at MELOG’s expo beside @ottawafarmmkt at @tdplace in #Ottawa, put on by the Latin Women Entrepreneurs of Ottawa. I support diversity and entrepreneurship - I’m your @greenpartyofcanadaofficial candidate in #Thornhill for #elxn43 #cdnpoli. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #Toronto #latin #latinentrepreneur #womanentrepreneur I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2N2MNFp

No comments: