Saturday, July 14, 2018

Monday, I interviewed Nadia, volunteer coordinator for @gotocarnival team @epic_carnival. Before the interview, the team was posing with the Toronto sign, and I took a selfie with them in the background. My neighbor Kathleen snapped me taking my selfie. And yes, I was using an umbrella to shield me from the sun. I actually got to the event and then went back home to get umbrellas for me and Kathleen and another one for Nadia if she wanted one. Even though last week my dad said it was ridiculous for me to be carrying an umbrella. I’ve decided I don’t care what other people think about how I Iook. And I’m not screwing around with the sun - Almost all skin aging is due to sun exposure. And it’s easier to be sheltered an umbrella than trying to have the right amount of hat and long sleeve and long pants coverage. I just wish I’d thought of this 2 years ago on my trip to Israel - I could’ve used my umbrella on the walk up Masada, I could’ve floated as long as I wanted in the Dead Sea, and I could even have avoided getting burnt during my 5 minutes in the ocean. But anyway, Epic has great costumes! I’ll be covering them all month. Nadia wanted me to be barely covered in a skimpy outfit called Blazing Phoenix. I’m going to see if I can lose 30 pounds this month first. Stay tuned! But if I do try it on, I’ll definitely be adding my umbrella. 👙 #celebrityjoshbusinessinterview #celebrityjoshtravelfeature 🎤 #tourism #caribbean #costume #socialmediaexpert #socialmediatips #socialmediamarketing #sunprotection #Israel #summer #antiaging #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: