Friday, July 13, 2018

Mary makes #crafts & #jams in Madoc! #CelebrityJoshBusinessInterview July 7 🐻 Driving back to Toronto from Ottawa, my sister and her kids and I took Highway 7, the scenic route. We stopped at Marmora’s Memorial Park for the kids to play in the water park. And I discovered the Marmora Farmer's Market, where I interviewed Mary. See the full interview soon at celebrityjosh.com and my Facebook & YouTube. Ask me to interview your business: josh@celebrityjosh.com πŸš™ #Ottawa #Ontario #travel #tourism #smallbusiness #smalltown #foodie I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2zCRGRT

No comments: