Tuesday, July 03, 2018

#celebrityjoshbusinessinterview: @kiehlscanada πŸ’¦ On Saturday, in @cftoeatoncentre, my houseguest wanted to check out @kiehls. I’d never been in there, but when I saw her mom try handcream and my guest try face cleanser, I sampled the ablutions (Fun fact: That’s my fav word and I dunno if it’s correct here but I don’t care) and my skin feels alive for the very first time! Ask me to interview your biz: josh@celebrityjosh.com 🎀 #Toronto #skincare #tourism #travel #beauty #beautyproducts #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2tT3UjT

No comments: