Saturday, July 14, 2018

#CelebrityJoshBusinessInterview with @gloriousgoods_! 🎀 On Thursday, I came across this cute little pop-up shop and decided to film me asking about their Cheesecake Waffle Bowls. It was supposed to last 60 seconds, cuz that’s the Instagram limit. But it went on for 6 minutes, cuz the tall, gorgeous owner Billy wouldn’t stop hitting on me. Um, that’s what happened, right? πŸ€” See full interview at celebrityjosh.com, facebook.com/joshrachlis, youtube.com/joshrachlis 🎀 Want me to interview your biz? Email josh@celebrityjosh.com 🍰 #foodie #dessert #cheesecake #dessert #restaurant #tourism #blackwomen #diversity #feminism #smallbusiness #femalepreneur I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2JpbSWT

No comments: