Thursday, July 12, 2018

#CelebrityJoshFamily in #Ottawa July 6: My sister Diana has #parkinsonsdisease and was complaining to me that the apartment where she and her husband live was messy and cluttered. I went over and cleaned, organized and decluttered. I even made her a little cozy corner for her yoga, instead of her mat being in the middle of the chaos. (BEFORE: Left pics. AFTER: Right pics.) My dad was in a rush to pick me up and take me back to my parents’ house. So I’ll have to do another Ottawa trip soon to declutter the bathroom and kitchen. A decluttered living space is such a joy. Want me to organize your home? Email: josh@celebrityjosh.com 🏠 #CelebrityJoshOrganizing πŸ›‹ #organizing #declutter #organizer #decluttering πŸ› #family #parenting #socialmediamarketing I am: #Toronto #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: