Wednesday, December 11, 2019

On my way to a party on Oct 6, I passed this bar with a cigarette butt receptacle with a survey: “Is climate change important enough to change your vote?” The Yes seemed to be winning. But it’s always confused me when smokers are environmentalists. Like when I was at the @planetinfocus festival at @hotdocs_ and people were smoking outside. You care about global warming, but you’re polluting the air and killing yourself by smoking? Then again, maybe cigarettes are just an addiction that is just one aspect of someone, and it doesn’t prevent you from caring about the world and wanting to live a long, healthy life. Anyway, it’s just something I ponder. Who wants to discuss it on a Celebrity Josh podcast? 🔥 #Ottawa #fridaysforfuture #climatechange #globalwarming #cigarette #environment #toronto I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #travelvlog #vlog #vlogger


No comments: