Thursday, December 05, 2019

Oct 6: While at @ottawafarmmkt I wandered into the #LatinAmerican Women of Ottawa-Gatineau festival. I filmed @adriana.h.estevez’s cool plants at 10:33 AM. I didn’t want to bother her by asking to interview her. But I wound up interviewing other booths. And when I waked past her at 3:55 PM, she excitedly stopped me to tell me she won a prize! See the video I just posted! I wanted a photo with her after, but she was already busy talking to this eager customer! 🌱 #latina #Ottawa #farmersmarket #farmersmarkets I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #vlog #vlogger


No comments: