Thursday, December 12, 2019

Last night after an intro in an @imaginecarlton movie theatre, @melissadimarco walked us down to the hall to her VIP Holiday Media and Influencer Event, where we were to try some delicious brands of food and drink and post about them. I had no idea what this was going to be! I assumed it was another party like her @tiff_net events in the @intercontinental hotel. Fortunately, I adapt fast and I was ready to post! #OutThereTV #OutThereVIP 🎄#toronto #torontofoodie #foodie #torontoinfluencer #ottawafoodie I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #vlog #vlogger


via Instagram https://ift.tt/36sD4Qt

No comments: